Tuesday 5 March 2013

Blue Team CRAFTfest Stalls - Part 4


Blue Team CRAFTfest Stalls - Part 4

Introducing some more sellers from the Blue Team taking part in the March 2013 CRAFTfest!  Today we are featuring BerryNiceCushions, Silent Companions and Batwing Designs.

BerryNiceCushions
Bringing you gorgeous and needful buttons, ribbons, charms, beads and more at www.berrynicecrafts.etsy.com










Find more photos like this on Creative Connections

Silent Companions
At Silent Companions you will find a range of items from miniature teddy bears to covered notebooks, all made by hand to my own designs. I have loved crafting since an early age and I am always learning new skills and techniques. This is reflected in the variety of items that I have for sale. I am particularly drawn to pretty fabrics and miniatures and I love embroidery.






Find more photos like this on Creative Connections

Batwing Designs
I'm Jo and here at Batwing Designs I love, love, love all things vintage and use my crazy and beautiful finds to inspire gorgeous handmade card and gift ranges. I started out making cards using original retro card games, but now have a wider range of cards made from original vintage cigarette cards, and reproductions of hilarious retro photos, and fabulous images from the past. My vintage card and cigarette cards ranges are made using unique cards from vintage card game packs, so you’re buying a little piece of history, and my photo cards can be personalised with any name or phrase.



Find more photos like this on Creative Connections

No comments:

Post a Comment