Thursday 11 February 2016

Who's selling at the next #craftfest event - part 2

Stalls at February #Craftfest -part 2

#Craftfest is open from 26th - 28th February 2016

Here's a sneaky peak at some of the stalls that are taking part in the next #craftfest event.


Adien Crafts

Unique jewellery designs using semi precious gemstones, polymer clay and selected beautiful beads.



Fran's Crafts

Hand decorated MDF clock bases. Made to order



Alfie Moon Designs


Using original and fun designs Alfie Moon Designs makes gifts for all occasions including a personalisation & 'design your own' service.


Blackberry Wedding Designs

A perfect personalised gift for magical celebrations.  Horseshoes, hearts, spoons and rolling pins each trimmed with ribbons and embellishments to suit.

Gingham Glory

I make cushions, bags and other items picking out the best bits of embroidery and giving them a new lease of life.

The Crafty Dogue

I started crafting by making collars for my 2 dogs.  I love crafting although I think decoupage is one of my favourites.  I also really enjoy doing my wooden blocks.


Handade greeting cards and stationary.  Stamping to decoupage, die-cutting, digital crafting, personlaised and bespoke cards.

Bernadine's Creations
Gorgeous jewellery, watches and gifts.  Exclusively designed and created by an experienced jewellery maker providing uniquely created items.



Pop along and visit all the stalls and find some truly unique items.
#craftfest 2016





No comments:

Post a Comment