Wednesday 25 July 2012

No.5 - More CRAFTfest stall previews from purple group


Some more fantastic stalls from purple group

Woolly Pig Designs




I am a stay at home Mum of a five year old boy and I make handknitted toys, baby blankets and decorations. I started knitting again a few years ago, selling some of my things in a local market. I have only recently started Woolly Pig Designs, setting up a website and Facebook page. I love making things for children, creating colourful new characters and using different colour combinations. I can knit any of my pieces to order in your colour choices and can personalise some items with names etc. Items are made in a pet-free and smoke-free environment and are child friendly and mostly machine-washable.

MinXtures - Cards



I work from my Hampshire home, dressmaking and sewing everything from clothes to cards. I enjoy the whole process from designing the patterns to adding the finishing touches. Nearly everything I make is useful or practical too! I particularly enjoy making children's items, personalised PE bags being my best selling item. Custom orders are always welcome!



Serenity Potions

Aromatherapy scented Purple Rose Brooch infused with Lavender oil.

After years of using Aromatherapy on myself and family, I decided to take the plunge and I became a qualified Aromatherapist in 2011. I also love stitching, so I looked for a way to blend these two loves together. In October 2011 Serenity Potions was born, hand created gifts, enhanced with uniquely blended aromatherapy oils. In 2012 I started my Crystal Healing course and added Crystals to the range, which help enhance the effects of the oils as well as bring their own properties to the product.


Inkyprints Originals

Books on show Inkyprints

Hand-printed fine art stationery with a folk-art feel. Inkyprints-Originals uses high quality recycled paper and card together with the finest handmade Japanese Washi to create beautiful and practical gifts for you and your home. Hand-printed notebooks, journals, general stationery and art-flag bunting - all with original artwork, hand-carved by printmaker Fiona Humphrey of Inkyprints-Originals.




Created in Cloth - Baby and Child




Created in Cloth was born from a desire to make good quality items that are unusual, practical & a pleasure to own and receive at affordable prices. So often now things are mass produced and one cannot be identified from the next, here at Created in Cloth I make each item individually with love and care. Some of my items can be customised with names, dates or colours to personalise, making them a treasured item or a wonderful gift.







No comments:

Post a Comment