Sunday 22 July 2012

No. 3 - Some more lovely stalls from CRAFTfest purple group


Here's another taster of what's available in September's CRAFTfest

Nevar

Nevar, the place to come for beautifully handcrafted jewellery featuring semi-precious gemstones, Swarovski Crystals and carefully hand selected beads and pieces of sea glass. I use various techniques from wirework to chain maille and create gorgeous and unique pieces of jewellery which are suitable for all occasions, either as a treat for yourself or as a gift for a loved one.


Tasha's Creations

Handmade Clay Creations from Rose Accessories & Jewellery which would be a lovely accessory as well as a good addition to a wedding or special occasion. Create lovely Pandora Style Bracelets and other jewellery using amazing techniques to create amazing and unique patterned jewellery as well as creating unique gift ideas

My Small World

Lucky dip number 2. A selection of my handmade items.
My name is Katie and I live in Chester England. My shop is called My Small World and I make and sell traditionally made, hand sewn collectable bears, fabric and felt brooches, freemotion embroidered gifts and badges, mini decorative canvases and more.

Cheeky Rose Studio

Classic 1950's Full Circle Dress -Custom Orders Only - £175.00
Cheeky Rose was born from a love of beautiful clothes, for women who want something unique, and an alternative to today’s mass produce fashion. With a passion for vintage sewing patterns I experiment with original patterns and adapt and make them relevant to the women of today. I am a skilled dressmaker with years of providing beautiful and unique clothing to satisfied customers. All my clothing are made by hand, this means that I am free to customise clothing, mixing fabrics and design elements to suit. Although the designs are inspired by vintage, they are not restricted to one era, but embrace the fun and flirty best of all decades with Cheeky Rose own twist.

Personal Space Interiors - Vintage

Vintage 1950s linen roses cushion cover £19.95
Personal Space Interiors Vintage stall is the place to be for gorgeous vintage fabric goodies for you and your home. All of the items in my vintage range are handmade by me using a range of quality upcycled and unused fabrics. I make cushion covers, curtains, pinboards, bags, lavender gifts and Christmas decorations using hand and machine sewing, knitting and crochet. I also do bespoke work so if you fancy something unique, why not get in touch and see what we can create together?

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for including my dress, I have tweeted and FB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rose - it is a beautiful dress, so it really had to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful selections from really super stalls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including my shop.

    Just to mention, I've had to change my shop name, so 'My Small World' is no more :( I'm now known as 'Kipper Tie and Cake'

    ReplyDelete