Wednesday 20 February 2013

Lilac Lovelies at CRAFTfest - part 5

Created in Cloth - Cards. Welcome to Created in Cloth I like to make unusual items that are a not only a pleasure to own but to give and receive. In this category you can see a small sample of the cards that I make. On my site you can also order bespoke cards. Click on my shop link
http://www.createdincloth.co.uk/createdincloth/
and view all the products made exclusively by myself - I hope you find that something special - if not this time - please pop back as I am always making new and exciting items.




Find more photos like this on Creative Connections

Just a hard working mother who taught herself to sew to kill the boredom of having too much spare time while her child grows into an independent teenager and to find other things to fill her life with other than working and looking after family and home . As I learned skills, both hand sewing and using a machine, I started thinking of my own designs and making pretty things for my home . Friends , family and colleagues saw what I was producing and started asking me to make gifts for their loved ones. Now .....here I am making many different novelty accessories in multiples due to demand and selling at local Craft events on the advice of my much needed and helpful friends . Please take your time to browse at my products and do not hesitate to contact me if you should have any queries or would like to make a purchase . Everything I make is designed and crafted by me , so each gift / home accessory is totally unique. I can also make special gifts / accessories specific to your tastes and needs . This website is updated regularly with new and exciting crafts to fill your home and your hearts . ENJOY xx



Find more photos like this on Creative Connections

Sweet Gems Design - jewellery. I make costume jewellery from gemstone, resin and metal beads. I get my inspiration from trends fashion and media, i design and make all my jewellery my self.


Find more photos like this on Creative Connections

1 comment: