Monday 11 November 2013

Blue Team CRAFTfest stalls - Part 2

Blue Team CRAFTfest stalls - Part2

Introducing some more sellers from the Blue Team taking part in the Nov 2013 CRAFTfest!  Today we are featuring Bizzie Me, Heartmade Beejoux and POPSEY.

Bizzie Me
Gorgeous, unique, handmade gifts, many of which can be personalised. Perfect gifts for all occasions and treats for yourself. 

 


Find more photos like this on Creative Connections






Heartmade Beejoux
Jewellery crafted from the heart. Unique handmade gifts made with natural gemstones, glass pearls, crystals and felt.

 
Find more photos like this on Creative Connections








POPSEY
Passion for pattern and colour is sewn into my very core.  Happy up to my elbows in ink, all fabric used to make the items in my shop is designed by me and printed by hand using a stencil, stamp or screen with water-based inks which are kinder to our environment. I carefully choose and mix all of the colours for my small but expanding range. Hand printing creates little differences in every piece of fabric I produce and the variations represent the effort put into creating them. 

 

Find more photos like this on Creative Connections

1 comment:

  1. Thanks ColaCreations - looking forward to my first CRAFTfest

    ReplyDelete