Monday 15 October 2012

Christmas CRAFTfest 2012 - Team Stalls Part 3

Christmas CRAFTfest 2012 
Team Stalls Part 3

Personal Space Interiors - Gill (Purple Team Leader)
 
Welcome to Personal Space Interiors - the home of fabulous vintage, retro and contemporary style cushions, home accessories and gifts.

All of my items are professionally handmade by me using new and upcycled fabrics.

I also do bespoke work including curtains, cushions and bags.




Personal Space Interiors Home Stall


Find more photos like this on Creative Connections

 Personal Space Interiors Vintage Stall
 

Find more photos like this on Creative Connections


Cola Creations - Tania (Blue Team Leader)

Welcome to ColaCreations!
You’ll find my stall has a diverse range of items for sale. All items featured are individual, unique, handmade by myself and reasonably priced. I hope you enjoy browsing in my stall and you find what you are looking for! If you don’t find what you are looking for or have any queries then please contact me and I will endeavour to help as much as I can. Some of my items can be made to order if required.





 
Find more photos like this on Creative Connections

No comments:

Post a Comment