Friday 26 October 2012

Christmas CRAFTfest stalls - purple team part six

Welcome to our Christmas CRAFtfest purple team stall previews part six featuring Tasha's Creations, Kipper Tie and Cake, and Mammazooms.

Tasha's Creations - Handmade Clay Accessories from Rose Accessories/Jewellery to other Clay Creations







Handmade Clay Creations from Rose Accessories & Jewellery which would be a lovely accessory as well as a good addition to a wedding or special occasion. Create lovely Pandora Style Bracelets and other jewellery using amazing techniques to create amazing and unique patterned jewellery as well as creating unique gift ideas




Find more photos like this on Creative Connections




Kipper Tie and Cake - Traditionally handmade bears, felt and fabric brooches, badges, freemotion embroidered gifts and more.

Hello I'm Katie and I make traditionally jointed, hand sewn collectable bears, felt and fabric gifts, brooches, badges and freemotion embroidered pieces, plus anything else I can dream up. All my creations are either Limited edition, or one of a kind and are all handmade by me in my tiny craft studio, overlooking our garden. My Etsy shop was previously known as 'My Small World', but is now called 'Kipper Tie and Cake'.


Find more photos like this on Creative Connections

Mammazooms - Crochet Beanies; Hats & Cloches for all ages, photographic props for newborns.

 
 

Find more photos like this on Creative Connections

No comments:

Post a Comment