Thursday 25 October 2012

Christmas CRAFTfest stalls - purple team part four

Welcome to our Christmas CRAFTfest purple team stall previews part four featuring Personal Space Interiors (Home), Bonnie Beads and Woolly Pig Designs.

Personal Space Interiors - cushions, Christmas decorations, fabric pinboards, bags and lavender gifts


Personal Space Interiors Home stall is the place to be for gorgeous fabric goodies for you and your home. All of my items are handmade by me using a range of vintage, retro and contemporary fabrics. I make cushion covers, curtains, pinboards, bags, lavender gifts and Christmas decorations using hand and machine sewing, knitting and crochet. I also do bespoke work so if you fancy something unique, why not get in touch and see what we can create together?


Find more photos like this on Creative Connections

Bonnie Beads - beautiful beaded jewellery

Hi. My name is Nicola and I design and make gorgeous jewellery. My pieces are mainly created from glass pearl beads and seed beads. I also like to use semi -precious gemstone beads. Many of my creations are made using different bead-weaving techniques. I thoroughly enjoy my craft and every piece I make is made with care and love. Please feel free to visit me and any of the links below to see what I do.



Find more photos like this on Creative Connections


Woolly Pig Designs - knitted toys and other items

I am a stay at home Mum of a five year old boy and I make handknitted toys, baby blankets and decorations. I started knitting again a few years ago, selling some of my things in a local market. I have only recently started Woolly Pig Designs, setting up a website and Facebook page. I love making things for children, creating colourful new characters and using different colour combinations. I can knit any of my pieces to order in your colour choices and can personalise some items with names etc. Items are made in a pet-free and smoke-free environment and are child friendly and mostly machine-washable.


 

Find more photos like this on Creative Connections


No comments:

Post a Comment