Thursday 25 October 2012

Christmas Craftfest BLUE Team - part 3

Christmas Craftfest BLUE Team - part 3

Outta Our Minds
I am passionate about my art. I am a middle  school art teacher and supplies are expensive. Through my endless exploration I  have found unique, new, re-inventions for basement treasures. Creating  unique treasures is my goal. I love to entertain and tell stories through my  art. My collages are my stories and my illustrations stretch my imagination. All  forms of sculpture continue to intrigue me. I love to explore recyclables and  mold clay. I have recently added puppets to my creative family. They bring a  spirit and a new sculptural challenge. Together my creations bring me  satisfaction and joy.
Find Outta our Minds on Facebook, Twitter, Website






Epple Bay Ceramics
My works are inspired by Epple Bay and the natural world; the sea, the environment, animals. We like to follow the words of William Morris: "Have nothing in your homes that you do not know to be useful and believe to be beautiful".  Find Epple Bay Ceramics on Facebook, Twitter





Silvers Nature


Welcome to Silvers Nature, which brings to you unique handmade designs and gift ideas in fine silver, gemstone and pearl. Find Silvers Nature on Facebook, Website


Find more photos like this on Creative Connections

If you want to get involved in the Christmas Craftfest, there is still time to register your stall!  Do it today! Click here to register

No comments:

Post a Comment