Wednesday 21 November 2012

Christmas Craftest Teal Team No. 6

How about a little more on the Jewellery Front.

Its always the biggest of the stalls and there is just so much talent that it is hard to know where to start.

First up today is Maisy Plum by Jo Pearce

"We have a love of all things handmade, but our real passion is for handmade jewellery. We work with semi-precious stones, sterling silver and metals including copper. We have recently started a selection of hand stamped jewellery which can be made to order. Our philosophy is to make elegant jewellery that is stylish and easy to wear."



Find more photos like this on Creative Connections


Lottie of London is a fellow Lilac Lovely that has joined in with the Teals this Fest...

"My name is Clare Lewis, I am a jewellery designer from South London. All my jewellery is individually handcrafted here in the UK, using my favourite medium Polymer Clay. Polymer Clay features in many of my designed pieces and is perfect for allowing me to explore my love of colours. I take my inspiration from everyday life to experiment with colour and I strive to create jewellery that is bold and unique, the majority of my items are original and occasionally I create limited edition themed items. "
Find more photos like this on Creative Connections


And Finally, Makeaholic



Find more photos like this on Creative Connections

No comments:

Post a Comment