Wednesday 21 November 2012

Christmas CRAFTfest Blue Team - part 13

Christmas CRAFTfest Blue Team - part 13

Featuring more brilliant Blue Team members - Bluestone Crafts and ColaCreations

BlueStone Crafts
Welcome to Bluestone Crafts.  All my items are hand made by myself and most are one of a kind pieces. Have a browse and if you don't find what you are looking for feel free to email me or leave me a message on Facebook and I will do my best to help. Bespoke items available.
Find them on Facebook, Twitter




ColaCreations
Welcome to ColaCreations! You’ll find my stall has a diverse range of items for sale. All items featured are individual, unique, handmade by myself and reasonably priced. I hope you enjoy browsing in my stall and you find what you are looking for! If you don’t find what you are looking for or have any queries then please contact me and I will endeavour to help as much as I can. Some of my items can be made to order if required. Find them on Facebook, Twitter, Blog

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment