Tuesday 13 November 2012

Christmas Craftfest BLUE Team - part 8

Christmas Craftfest BLUE Team - part 8

Featuring more sellers from the Blue Team - Willow Eyes, Busy Bees and CassiaCreations

Willow Eyes
Selling handmade cute and quirky wall art, paper craft, dolls and accessories.  Willow Eyes product range is perfect for those of you who love anything cute, quirky, surreal, kawaii and big eyed.  I also sell a unique and beautiful selection of baby nursery wall art.  I also work by commission so please contact me directly if you would like something extra special and personal made.
Find them on Facebook, Website





Busy Bees
Our shop is a beautiful array of colourful handmade creations made by 2 busy bees with love :) We love our life to be as colourful as possible & having a shop is a fantastic way to share our creations & we hope that you love our colourful things just as much as we love making them. 
Find them on Facebook






CassiaCreations
Hi all, my name is Kate and I'm a primary school teacher from South Wales.  I love animals, acting, reading and making jewellery.  I started making jewellery just over a year ago and it is very addictive.  I've sold a number of pieces through Folksy, local craft fairs and of course to friends and family.  What friends love most about my hobby is that I can make things to order.  If they like one of my pieces but want it in a different colour all they have to do is ask.  Well this is the same for all my customers.  Just take a look at my folksy shop and if you like an item but would like it in a different size, style or colour, just ask.I'm more than happy to help.
I hope you like my pieces and I'm always interest in feedback so don't be afraid to send me a message.  I always enjoy hearing from customers and fellow creators.
Find them on Facebook, Twitter, Blog, 



Find more photos like this on Creative Connections


If you want to get involved in the Christmas Craftfest, there is still time to register your stall!  Do it today! Click here to register

No comments:

Post a Comment