Thursday 8 November 2012

Christmas CRAFTfest stall previews - purple team part 11

Welcome to part 11 of our purple team Christmas CRAFtfest stall previews featuring Personal Space Interiors (vintage), Waterlily Keepsakes (Gifts) and Berry Nice Cushions (Gifts)

Personal Space Interiors (vintage) - Cushions, Christmas decorations, fabric pinboards, bags and lavender gifts

Personal Space Interiors Vintage stall is the place to be for gorgeous vintage fabric goodies for you and your home. All of the items in my vintage range are handmade by me using a range of quality upcycled and unused fabrics. I make cushion covers, curtains, pinboards, bags, lavender gifts and Christmas decorations using hand and machine sewing, knitting and crochet. I also do bespoke work so if you fancy something unique, why not get in touch and see what we can create together?


Find more photos like this on Creative Connections

Waterlily Keepsakes (Gifts) - Keepsake Albums for all Occasions, Journals, Memory Books, Personalised Scrapbooks

I make personalised keepsake albums and scrapbooks for all occasions - birthdays, anniversary, new baby, christenings, weddings, retirement, prom, first holy communion - I can custom make you a beautiful keepsake for any occasion!



Find more photos like this on Creative Connections

Berry Nice Cushions (Gifts) - Personalised Cushions, Hearts and Name Banners

Beautiful personalised cushions, hearts, name hangers and other keepsake stitchery, all designed and hand made by myself.All items available from my website and my etsy and folksy shops.



Find more photos like this on Creative Connections

No comments:

Post a Comment