Wednesday 22 February 2012

and more talented crafters that'll be at the Creative Connections Spring Craftfest...



My passion has always been creating unique and gorgeous items from many different patterns, textures and colours of fabric.
I love to create in fabric.
I love to use eye catching fabrics and I can assure you that I never make the same bag in the same fabric twice - your bag will be unique to you and you alone.
All my items are handmade, by me in my home based studio, in a smoke and pet free environment.
Please be assured that customer satisfaction and attention to detail are my top priorities.
Website Blog





Sparkling Rhinos are a creative business selling hand-made gifts and items from their own creative minds and those of some very special other crafters!
We love working with wood, ceramic and porcelain to bring our imagination out into the world!
Sparkling Rhinos are based in the UK and we look forward to seeing you all during Craftfest.
You can find all of our hand-made gifts on our Facebook page and a selection on our website. All of our products can be personalised with different colours, decorations and names/sayings.
Just let us know what you would like!!!
Most importantly: We'd like you to enjoy browsing our products and hope you choose to add a little Sparkle to your life! Website Facebook







Monkeys From Heaven design Boutique Quality Children's Clothing, Accessories & Gifts. All -MADE IN ENGLAND-
Our Collections are Retro-Vintage inspired. We love timeless Vintage-Style fabrics and Funky Retro Prints.
We create beautiful A-line and Westwood-inspired girls' dresses, unique RaRa skirts, Pretty Corsage Tops, Bejewelled Winter Skirts, Hand-Tied Tutus and Gorgeous Retro Floral Dresses. Whilst our OOAK 'Applique Tie' Tees are firm favourites for the Boys and make great Presents.
We create extra-special Gifts such as handcrafted Velvet Booties, hobby horses and pretty Girls' Tulle Bow Party Headbands. As well as Accessories including Mitten Clips, Dummy Clips, Bibs & Scarves.
Please come over and visit and don't hesitate to contact me with any questions - Donna ♥
Website Blog Facebook Twitter






Welcome to my handmade world - mainly crochet goods for home and yourself: scarves, cafetiere and teapot covers, coasters, table mats, wire napkin rings and bracelets, and cute animals to use as pin cushions, desk ornaments or to carry around! My inspiration is the sea and the shapes of creatures (animal and vegetable) found there.
Website Blog Facebook







Welcome to Craftymelon's Boutique.
With a natural flair to be creative, all my work is unique and quirky.
My aim is for all items made to have the " Wow! where did you get that from?" factor!
With a girly yet kitsch look - i hand make my items to suit all occasions.
Made with lots of love and huggles especially for you and yours. KEEP CALM AND CRAFT ON!
Website Blog




I am a busy mummy of 4 boys. I have started sewing for myself and found it is getting very addictive. One of my own projects was a duvet made from my boys sleepsuits and vests. I just didnt want to put them in the attic to forget about them and there is no way i could throw them away or give them away! I also made my mum and mother in law a pillow for christmas and realised there must be others out there that would like a keepsake pillow too! and so Pillow Talk was born! I have made a few pillows now and all my customers have been very happy with my work. I also made quilted pillows and other items too. Facebook Folksy 







Welcome to Simply Soaperior, luxury gift store. If Looking for Luxury gifts for birthdays or that special occassion then simply soaperior will have the fun gift for you.
Why not treat special ones or indulge yourself to some of our handmade soaps or body massage bar. The cupcakes look like you could eat them, with out the calories!
Facebook


 




I make gorgeous bags from recycled materials and sometimes new. I have made a selection of handbags shoulder bags and totes.
Website Blog Facebook






Scratchy cat crafts is a quirky world of handmade goods. Each item is designed and individually crafted by me and i mainly work with wood and textiles. I offer a personalised service and I am usually flexible on colours and wording on most of my work as its all done from scratch. I only use quality materials to make sure my products are crafted to the highest standards. Website Blog Facebook Twitter Folksy






Thank you for stopping by Tilly Mint Boutique! I up-cycle and repurpose fabric from previous projects, with the odd new bit thrown in. I love scouring charity shops and car boot sales to get items to make into lovely one off pieces. All the items I make are not mass produced, therefore only a limited number of each item will be produced. Folksy Blog  Facebook




Welcome to Crafts from the Heath, where you will find a selection of handmade gifts & home accessories, something for everyone. All finished with loving care & attention to detail, made using lovely fabrics, felt, wool & wood.
From Beautiful Bunting to Gorgeous Gifts
Perfect Presents to Personalised Pencil Pots
Website Blog Facebook
 




Personalised photo badges, keyrings, magnets & mirrors.Ideal for presents, special occasions & promotions. Unique personalised photo gifts for new babies, christenings, birthdays, engagements, weddings, anniversaries, hen/stag nights, your own art work, promotions, or fund raising events.
Facebook




No comments:

Post a Comment