Wednesday 15 February 2012

Here are a few more of the talented crafters that will be selling at the Creative Connections Spring CRAFTfest..


I strive to provide quality New Age and Metaphysical Supplies. My two most popular products are my gemstones and candles.I make a variety of candles - votives and beeswax chimes of many scents and colors.
I also have a ton of different gemstones, every one coming with its own colorful and informative properties card. In addition, I also have bath salts, handmade witches ladders for different intents, tons of fairies and wooden decor. Etsy  Facebook Twitter



Colourful range of beautifully crafted stained glass and fused glass gift and decorations for the home. Amy incorporates painted glass, recycled glass and kiln formed inclusions into her work and is strongly influenced by the sea and nature. Website Facebook  Blog Twitter 


My name's Natasha and I set up Jeeberella's Craft Castle on Valentine's day 2011. I live in a little flat with my other half in Stoke On Trent, don't have any children but adore my 2 godchildren.

The castle is all about personalisation all my products can be personalised and tailored to whatever the customer requires.
So what is it that the castle offers...
Whether it's a gift for family, friends, colleagues or a special treat for yourself, the Castle is here to provide you with what you want! Website Blog Facebook Twitter



I absolutely love to sew.....my darling nanny taught me at a young age how to sew and knit, but it's sewing that I love most.
I make quilts, throws, cushions, home wares and bags and always have lots of ideas buzzing round in my head......the only trouble I have is finding enough hours in the day to do everything I want.

I have a bit of a love affair with fabric.....I love stroking it, ironing it, folding it, sewing with it......lets be honest I just love to be surrounded by fabric.
I have my own purpose built studio in my garden where I create and sew......and all my items are from a smoke-free and pet-free home. Folksy Blog  Facebook



Off With Her Head - Vintage Inspired Millinery. My name is Lisa. I am a self taught milliner and I create hats and fascinators based on original vintage designs, illustrations and photographs, as well as my own original designs. Production of each hat is done entirely by hand, by myself. Many of the pieces I create are one of a kind. I also love creating custom pieces to suit individual needs and tastes! Website Blog twitter Facebook




Hello and welcome, my name is Amanda and I am Jolly Designs. I make handmade gifts for you, your family, home and pets and all my items are made with love, care and attention to detail. I try to use materials that have had a previous life or have been preloved to help the environment and help to keep costs down. If there is anything you don't see that you would like, please contact me and I will do my best to help. Website Blog Facebook Twitter




Self employed mom of 2 providing affordable beads and findings. Vickiesbeads was re established in 2011 after a 2 year break. Website Blog Facebook Ebay





I create my original designs for greetings cards and wrapping paper. I use the printed papers to covers handstitched and bound books in various styles and sizes for all sorts of purposes.

Silkscreen prints are created by laying down each colour separately on precisely the right spot. The inks can be opaque, translucent or even metallic and create multiple effects as the layers are overlayed.
Iconic commercial packaging is transformed into individual books, notebooks, sketchbooks and journals: from LP covers and Hovis flour bags to floppy discs -a wide assortment of objects are upcycled into eye-catching, individual books. Commissions welcome. Website Blog Facebook 







Hello & welcome to an Altered Era!
My name is Paula McKay & I am an Edinburgh born Scottish lass, born & bred, who now lives in the Lovely Lake District in England, UK.
I love all things beautiful, especially neo-victorian, steampunk & gothic creations - but also love old, vintage items that 'speak' to me:)
Literary works, films & beautiful places all inspire me - I love to work on ooak
& custom pieces too... Etsy Blog Facebook Twitter




Fab, Fun and Felty pieces from the world of noodleBubble. Folksy Blog Facebook Twitter




I'm a working Mum, with lovely children & fabulous Hubby. I have had a passion since childhood for fossils & gemstones & have been collecting for many years. As a family we go on fossil hunting expeditions, but there is only so much you can keep for yourself, so crafting with fossils and gemstones is a real treat!
I enjoy knitting, crochet & working with yarn, making items from simple scarfs through to hand
made handbags & clothing. Inspiration often taken from nature, or by the look of how differing yarns, wool & other products work together. Each of these items will be unique and guaranteed hand made. Folksy. Blog Facebook




D.R.J Crafts provides beautiful hand-made cards and crafts. My aim is to provide high quality service and create high levels of customer satisfaction.

There are items for all occassions and I can also make custom items. If my work can bring a smile to the face of my customers then it is a job well done! Website Blog Facebook



















No comments:

Post a Comment