Monday 13 February 2012

Meet some more of the Talented Artists Joining the online CRAFTfest extravaganza in March 2012 - Blog post 3


Beadsamour
by Rea Edwards
Hello and welcome to Beadsamour - bespoke handmade jewellery.
My handmade jewellery is bespoke and every piece is individual. I use specially selected beads. These can range from vintage or antique to new and unique. Each piece is lovely made in Nottinghamshire. Jewellery making started off as a hobby now it is a passion! I love to create with beads!
Beadsamour also offers a bespoke custom design service. I can create pieces to match any occasion - are you going to a wedding, getting married and want bespoke jewellery for your special day? Do you have a special evening out or do you have an important date? Beadsamour bespoke jewellery can help! Just get in touch!


Tallulah Belle
by Rea Sutton
Creating lovely pretty things, lingerie, lounge wear, jewelry gorgeous cushions, and vintage inspired fashion... perfect for gifts ;-) We also do private commissions, so if there is something you would like get in touch ;-)

BlogFacebook ,   Twitter


Tasha's Handcrafted Beaded Jewellery
by Natasha Long

Handcrafted Jewellery in a selection of designs. A majority of my work is of a lovely and unique beaded variety with a few twists here and there. Every piece has been worked on to a high standard with lots of love and attention
  Website  ,   Twitter


Handmade by Zenia
by Zenia Morrison
I make contemporary fused glass jewellery which is handmade in my kiln. Also I make beaded jewellery using unusual glass beads which I source from different suppliers and I don't buy in bulk, so my creations are One of a kind.
  Website , Blog ,   Facebook , Twitter


Raven's Stained Glass
by Christine McKnight

Hi, I'm Chrissy from Raven's Stained Glass.  I have a small studio, established in March 2011, which I run from my home here in Oxfordshire.  I create all kinds of beautiful and unusual items using stained glass, items such as suncatchers, 3D stained glass pieces and decorations for all occasions.  My pieces would make stunning gifts for Birthdays, Anniversaries, special occasions or could even be a special treat for yourself at any time of the year.  If you like one of the pieces in my current range but would like it made in the colour of your choice, please don't hesitate to contact me.


 
Fairfield Gardens
by Lilian Barker
 Fairfield Gardens make 100% natural and handmade soap and skincare products, and new this year you can find handmade bathroom accessories like crocheted facial pads, wash cloths and toiletry bags.  Look out for special limited editions too – from seasonal skincare ranges to candles and home fragrancing.



Cheeky Suds
by Chloe Morais
 
Cheeky Suds sells handmade novelty bath & body treats that are suitable for sensitive skin, paraben-free and vegan friendly. Custom orders, gift sets and wedding & party favours are available upon request. We also host cosmetic/soap-making parties for children and/or adults.


Jewellery by Gauthier
by Kate Gauthier
Hi, my name is Kate Gauthier and I live in Liverpool. I love jewellery and love hand making it. I make earrings, necklaces, bracelets and brooches that are easy to wear. My favourite materials are Silver, Swarovski, beads, pearls, crystals, charms, wire, gold, enamel and other contemporary materials. My designs are my own ideas so are original and unique, I take pride in making my designs and hope that shows in the finished products. All pieces are sent in a lovely gift box, custom orders are accepted, and if you see a piece you like but would prefer different coloured beads etc please contact me to discuss.
My inspiration comes from versatile materials that catch my eye and look nice but I try hard to design and make pieces that are unique.
Finally, I hope you enjoy looking at my stall!
 


Pink all Sorts
by Julia Thompson
"I live in Surrey where I source and make all my candles, wax melts and soaps. I source most of my cups and saucers from charity shops and am always thinking what colour and scent would go best with what design is on the container.  I set up Pinkallsorts in April 2011 and can honestly say, have enjoyed every minute of it.  I am looking forward to taking part in my second CRAFTfest in March 2012 :-)"


Treasured Crafts & Genealogy
by Selina Hayward
Treasured crafts and genealogy was set up by me I combined my love for genealogy with crafts.

I have been crafting for about 6 years this time I was my grandmothers she got my mother into crafting and I just loved crafting because I love to make a mess that me all over if I don’t make a mess then am not crafting glitter there glue there paper all over the floor.

I started genealogy when I was just 3 years old yes 3 years old my mother started genealogy and made me and my sister every weekend and every holiday we had was going to the archives me and my twin sister used to have to sit under the table why my mother did her research and most people said we where the best behaved children they have ever had there haha they didn’t know us that well.

So that’s how I got into crafting and genealogy now for how I got into business we after leaving school I went to collage to train to be a nurse I was at collage for 2 years I fort I was wasting my time after being told I cant do nursing as I am dyslexia I fort you beep beep beep discrimination so then I left and like most people my age I go looking for a job ahhhh well I could not find a job at all there are only so many rejection letters I could get everyone upset me I was on jobseckers they where going on and on and on you know how they are but you know I turned my life around after things happened that was upsetting I put my heart into the business manly because it was my mothers dream to set a craft shop up so I am now doing it for her hope she likes it maybe she take over when she gets better.
  Website ,   BlogFacebook , Twitter



Glitterbugwishes
by Lisa Martin

At glitterbugwishes, our mission is to create handcrafted jewellery for all occasions and always designed to make you dazzle, We believe in the historic purpose of jewellery, which is to capture a beautiful moment and freeze it in time,We use only the finest swarovski crystals,freshwater pearls,semi precious gemstones and many more fine materials in our jewellery,We are 100% committed to giving outstanding customer service and we will treat our clients with respect and honesty at all times,We take pride in the quality of our work,We strive to give you not just a piece of jewellery but a work of art, As always designed to make you dazzle.


Lynne MacPherson Designs
by Lynne MacPherson

My name is Lynne MacPherson and I am married with two young children. I am currently living just north of Edinburgh but have spent most of my life in and around the Western Highlands of Scotland, predominantly on the Isle of Raasay, which is where I picked up the skills to
produce my home accessories. Because of the constraints associated with having a young family, I decided to put my thoughts and skills to work and see what I could produce for the open market, using only the very finest Harris Tweed, which I pick up on my many trips over to the Islands of Lewis and Harris.

The end result, I think, is really quite special. All fabrics have their own personalities, and the pieces I produce from Tweed are no different. They are unique, tactile and luxurious. I take a lot of time and pride in the pieces that I make and hope you enjoy having them in your home as much as I did making them …



Mad about Bags
by Tracy Walters
Blog ,

Finnspirations
by Suvi Harriman

1 comment:

  1. Unique, hand made wedding stationery, party invitations, greeting cards and contemporary jewellery.

    ReplyDelete