Monday 6 August 2012

No.5 Coral team Craftfest stall preview


Coral Team

The Crystal Cavern


 http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCrystalCavern
gemstone jewellery for men and women
Please check out my CRAFTfest stall


                             Coral Team


Free Spirit Designs

  http://www.freespiritdesigns.co.uk/
  Free Spirit Designs is the home of quirky, colourful home décor items handmade by me, Natalie Butterworth. My product range includes cushions (made from natural fibres) and other textile items such as lavender pillows and bunting. I also have a range of hand painted porcelain items available including mugs in two sizes and small plates.
I work from my home studio in Wiltshire and my creativity is often inspired by my rural surroundings. Flowers, animals and country cottages appear often in my designs; love, and love hearts feature a lot too. I take great pleasure in creating a cosy, inviting and love filled home and this motivates me to design and handcraft home wares for others as well as myself. I am happy to take on commissions for those who have something particular in mind :)
Please check out my CRAFTfest stall



No comments:

Post a Comment