Sunday 26 August 2012

Even More Lilac Lovelies

I have another set of stalls for you to peruse, all in the Lilac Lovelies team.



Amanda Lincoln Party Printables


In my shop we supply printable partyware for crafty people to print out and make up at home. You buy the artwork direct from us, we send you a PDF via an email link and you print it out, and make each of the goods yourself; a great activity to keep kids occupied pre-party!

The designs are grouped into coordinated themed collections, each has everything you could want for a party from invites to cupcake toppers and wrappers. Designs include: Alice in Wonderland, Fairy Princess and Robots for children's parties, and Pink Elephant for christenings or baby showers and many more alongside. Buying the artwork allows you to print as many as you like, so whatever size party you are planning you're covered.

Throw a party from the comfort of your own computer - Just print, create and then celebrate!

 Fashion Inked

After three years of declining and conjugating words belonging to languages nobody speaks any more, of reading texts written literally thousands of years ago, of learning about men whose facial hair would make the hippest of hipsters jealous and whose dining habits would make Henry VIII wince and clutch his belly, I finally succumbed to the need for a creative outlet.

I'd painted ever since my chubby little hands could hold a paintbrush - probably before then, actually, using said chubby little hands for splodgy finger painting - but having completed my GCSEs I made the fatal error of enrolling in an art school, and after quitting seven weeks later (I couldn't stand being forced to paint in other people's styles with media I didn't want to work with) I barely picked up a pencil or a paintbrush again; until a month or so ago, that is. I bought some watercolours from my local stationers on a whim, and painting has struck a chord once again.

I've always had a bit of a fascination with design and fashion, so I suppose it was inevitable that I would gravitate towards painting these kinds of things first. I started off sketching portraits and outfits of my favourite style bloggers, and now as well as these I paint celebrity portraits and create little patterns of my favourite iconic pieces from the great fashion houses. 

Vintage Beadery


  I make Jewellery using vintage and modern beads with sea glass and beach ceramic fragments. My work is created using needle bead weaving techniques, very time consuming but creating beautiful effects. Each piece is unique as no two pieces of sea glass are ever exactly the same. I make to commission if required, using a piece of glass from my collection or one you have found yourself.
I also work with vintage lace and recycled vintage jewellery, perfect for weddings or just for every day.
My work was recently included in a book, Showcase 500 Beaded Jewellery, published by Lark Crafts (Sterling Publishing)

 Website    Blog    Facebook



 


 Country Bazaar

 Inspired by the beautiful Highland landscape, I have created a range of ethical accessories for you and your home. Using the finest un-dyed or natural plant dyed yarns from Scotland, Harris Tweed, and other materials which are one, or all, of the following:
Organic
Fairtrade
Upcycled
100% Natural
Produced in Britain


 Hoobynoo World



Hoobynoo World is a happy place, full of bright colours...where the sun is always shining!
It is also filled with a whole host of fun and fabulous characters, each with their own unique, bouncy personality! These characters are available as Acrylic Jewellery and handmade felt accessories.

Crafty Chicks

 I offer all kinds of paper piecings, From babies to weddings. We have something for everybody. We also offer scrapbooking pages and many of other projects

 

Inspired Scrapbooks


 I make a variety of papercraft items including mini scrapbook albums, cards, gift bags, tags and note cards.
I only use high quality materials, and all my products are made with love and care, from my home.

 Tumblebead

 Tumblebead was founded by Sara Johnson a self certified bead addict with a passion for making hand crafted beaded jewellery.
I'll be back with more Lilac Lovelies for you soon

Flick xx

1 comment: