Wednesday 15 August 2012

No.11 Coral team Craftfest stall preview


Coral Team

The Shed


 www.theshed1@weebly.com
 Just a hard working mother who taught herself to sew to kill the boredom of having too much spare time while her child grows into an independent teenager and to find other things to fill her life with other than working and looking after family and home .
As I learned skills, both hand sewing and using a machine, I started thinking of my own designs and making pretty things for my home . Friends , family and colleagues saw what I was producing and started asking me to make gifts for their loved ones. Now .....here I am making many different novelty accessories in multiples due to demand and selling at local Craft events on the advice of my much needed and helpful friends . Please take your time to browse at my products and do not hesitate to contact me if you should have any queries or would like to make a purchase .
Everything I make is designed and crafted by me , so each gift / home accessory is totally unique. I can also make special gifts / accessories specific to your tastes and needs .
This website is updated regularly with new and exciting crafts to fill your home and your hearts . ENJOY xx 

Please Check out my CRAFTfest stall



Coral Team

Channelled Creations


www.chanelledcreations.etsy.com

 My shop has a mixture of colourful and bright uplifting original paintings, original photographs and my own verses and quotes, and prints on various paper crafts. My work reflects a great part of who I am, and how I connect and feel about life.



No comments:

Post a Comment