Thursday 9 August 2012

No.8 Coral team Craftfest stall preview


Coral Team


 Kerri Robberts Designs

http://folksy.com/shops/kerrirobberts
 Kerri imports 100% cotton designer fabrics from America, where the quality and thread count is higher, to produce some beautiful bags, purses and accessories for our enjoyment. Her favourite designers are Robert Kaufman and Henry Glass for their vibrant use of colour and bold florals.

Please check out my CRAFTfest stall


Coral Team

LynseyLovesxxx


 www.lynseylovesxxx.co.uk
 I hand make gorgeous personalised high quality gifts for home, loved ones and for any occasion. Each item is individually made to order, with great care and attention to detail.
My style is textiles, with texture and new techniques. I love new and old mix, raiding my mums loft for her suitcases full of fabulous fabric, recycling, new fabrics and adding mix of accessories, buttons, brooches and jewellery remnants.
I offer a complete bespoke service, any design, wording (any Nationality) or pattern can be included in the gift, I can sketch a layout of the design for approval, before handcrafting. I love to work closely with my clients, this helps to ensure complete satisfaction


Please check out my CRAFTfest stall



Coral Team

Sockies


    www.sockieanimal.co.uk
 I am an accountant by day and make and sell animals made from socks (new socks!).  I started with sock monkeys and have developed a range of animals including owls, sheep and dinosaurs

Please check out my profile on Creative Connections




























1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sal,

    Finally catching up with all the links etc.

    Went back to the beginning of the coral group page and checked through every bit of advise. Also liked and mingled with nearly everyone today a couple left for tomorrow.

    Thanks again, speak soon

    Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete